Dear Friends and Customers, In response to recent vaporizer related illnesses in the United States, we would like to reassure our valued customers and friends that Flow Scientific does not add any Vitamin E Acetate, VG, PG, PEG, MCT or Mineral Oil to any of our products available on our website. In addition to purchasing only top-quality food grade raw materials from reputable North American and European Suppliers, we have two degreed chemists who do all the blending and Quality Control testing. Rest assured Flow Scientific has your health and safety in mind and does not source any materials that are not of food grade quality. Stay safe friends!
Flow Scientific Product Safety Information – Terpene IngredientsUsage
- For use with cannabis extracts, oils, and concentrates at a rate not to exceed 10% of finished material weight.
- When used as directed product is compatible with vapes, topicals, edibles, beverages
- Packaging contains orifice reducer or stopper to properly contain ingredients remove prior to use if necessary and replace to store any leftovers.
- Follow related operating procedures or formulation instructions when mixing ingredients.
- Best used within 12 months of purchase.
- Store products in a cool dry place between 0˚ and 25˚ C degrees
- Do not expose to direct light or heat prior to use
- For easy formulating visit our terpene calculator
- Do not use if safety seal is broken
- Product intended for use at low concentrations, not to exceed 10%
- Read the warning labels on the product and consult the product safety datasheet for more information on the occupational health and safety consideration flowscientific.ca/safety